5 Day Beginners Cleanse
5 Day BEGINNERS Cleanse BOX: This cleanse is not about the taste! It is for the advanced juicer or someone who enjoys raw produce and fresh salads. These juices have a higher vegetable to fruit ratio or are no-fruits added with a very bold flavor profile. It is recommended to start with the Beginners Box and then progress up to Deep Box. Get ready for a total system reset!
If you’re open to more of a commitment, this cleanse can also be used as a monthly healthy body reboot.
Please inform us of All allergies and food sensitivities.
DURING YOUR JUICE CLEANSE:
In your 5 day Detox box is: 1 Laxative tea packet, 5 Turmeric starters, twenty-five 16oz or 12oz juices including 5 vegan protein blends, specifically designed to provide the nutrients needed to sustain energy levels through the day.
- Make sure to refrigerate your juices as soon as possible.
- Because our juices are unpasteurized, it is essential that you start your cleanse the day that it arrives. Our juices have a shelf life of three days.
- Make sure to give the juices a good shake to ensure you get every bit of the vital nutrients it has to offer.
- Remember to always chew your juice. The chewing action mixes saliva with the juice, allowing your body to more easily absorb and utilize the nutrients.
Have one tea bag the night before your juices, 2 hours after your last meal. Steep me for 15 minutes in boiling water and enjoy me hot or cold!
Step 2. Repeat steps 2 through 7 for (5) days.
Start your day with Turmeric and alkalising limes. Have me as to to waking up as possible.
Number 1 Juice has all the goodness of leafy greens & chock full of vitamins. Have me before 9am.Step 4.
This refreshing juice is loaded with antioxidants & joint supporting ingredients. Have me no later than two (2) hours after your number 1 Juice.
Have for lunch or end your day sweet & satisfied with a creamy nutty vegan protein blend. Add another protein blend to your cleanse if you will be more active during your cleanse or need that extra boost! *Contains nuts and seeds.*
The ginger is great for your stomach & helps both soothe & warm your body. Have me two hours after your last juice.
Repeat steps 2 through 7 each day.
- Keep hydrating. Drink at least eight glasses of filtered non-carbonated water in addition to your juices. Herbal decaffeinated teas are another great option.
- Get plenty of rest. A cleanse can be tiring. Keep your schedule as light as possible and try to get to bed early! Listen to your body. It will tell you when to slow down.
- Take time to eliminate – During a cleanse your body releases accumulated toxins that may have built up for years. It is important to eliminate the toxins that are being released from your system during the cleansing process.
AFTER YOUR JUICE CLEANSE:
Congratulations – you’ve hit the reset button and detoxified your system! Now, we want to make sure that you are prepared to maintain and maximize the effects.
You are still in a detox mode for a few days after ending your cleanse so be mindful of what you put into your system. Make sure to drink plenty of water and pace yourself as you slowly reintroduce simple, whole foods. We recommend starting with salads, smoothies, soups, and juices while avoiding processed foods and animal products for a minimum of there days. Optimal post-cleanse foods are the same as pre-cleanse diet suggestions:
Steamed vegetables, fruits, vegetable broths, salads, smoothies, fresh juices and whole unprocessed foods.
Finally, remember to congratulate yourself YOU DID IT! You are on your way to a cleaner, healthier you!
*Please consult your Physician or Wellness Professional prior to cleansing to address any specific health conditions.*
*Please be advised that our products are prepared in a facility that handles nuts, seeds and unpasteurized juices and the absolute prevention of cross contamination cannot be guaranteed.*