1 Day Beginners Detox Box®
Love yourself to good health
Revitalize your body and mind with our 100% organic detox juices. These cleanse packages are designed to help you reduce unhealthy cravings, assists your body with detoxification and proper digestion, improving your hydration levels with natural sources of vitamins and minerals while kicking built up toxins to the curb.
We've done the prep for you. You'll have our soothing and immune boosting lavender ReLax (laxative)tea and drink 6 numbered beverages throughout the day with the option to add vegan proteins or Cold pressed Shots to your box!
All packages being delivered outside of Kingston corporate will attract additional delivery charges.
Beginners DETOX Box ®: Recharge and Reset your natural micronutrient levels with this taste-good kickstarter cleanse.The Beginners Cleanse is for the cleansers who prefers an easy-to-mild flavor profile with fruits included in each juice. All Beginners Box juices contains a significant portion of vegetables which but are still in the intro level category taste wise. You can take on this Box as as a newbie to cleansing without too much juicing experience. Your body will thank you!
If you’re open to more of a commitment, this cleanse can also be used as a monthly healthy body reboot.
Please inform us of all allergies and food sensitivities.
DURING YOUR JUICE CLEANSE:
In your 1 day detox box: 1 Laxative tea packet, 1 ZING , 5 12oz or 16oz juices including 1 vegan protein blend, specifically designed to provide the nutrients needed to sustain energy levels through the day.
- Make sure to refrigerate your juices as soon as possible. FREEZE JUICES UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE CONSUMING THEM.
- Because our juices are unpasteurized, it is essential that you start your cleanse the day that it arrives. Our juices have a shelf life of three days.
- Make sure to give the juices a good shake to ensure you get every bit of the vital nutrients it has to offer.
- Remember to always chew your juice. The chewing action mixes saliva with the juice, allowing your body to more easily absorb and utilize the nutrients.
Have one tea bag the night before your juices, 2 hours after your last meal. Steep me for 15 minutes in boiling water and enjoy me hot or cold!
Ingredients: Mullein Leaf, milk thistle, senna pods and leaf, cascara sagrada, lavender, lemongrass, red raspberry, burdock root
Start your day with Turmeric and alkalising limes. Have me as to to waking up as possible.
Ingredients: Turmeric, Ginger, Lime, Black pepper.
Number 1 Juice has all the goodness of leafy greens & chock full of vitamins. Have me before 9am.
Ingredients: Kale, Pineapple, Parsley, Romaine lettuce, Orange, Lime, Ginger, Cucumber, Coconut water, Probiotics.
This refreshing juice is loaded with antioxidants & joint supporting ingredients. Have me no later than two (2) hours after your number 1 Juice.
Ingredients: Pineapple, Orange, Turmeric,Soursop leaf extract, Cucumber,
Milk thistle, Carrot, Ginger, Spinach, Watercress, Black pepper.
Have for lunch or end your day sweet & satisfied with a creamy nutty vegan protein blend. Add another protein blend to your cleanse if you will be more active during your cleanse or need that extra boost! *Contains nuts and seeds.*
Ingredients: Banana, Chia seeds, Vanilla bean, Nut butter, Coconut milk, Cinnamon, Pumpkin seed, Flaxseed, Hemp seed.
The ginger is great for your stomach & helps both soothe & warm your body. Have me two hours after your last juice.
Ingredients: Beet, Carrot, Pineapple, Oranges, Celery, Parsley, Ginger, Cucumber.
- Keep hydrating. Drink at least eight glasses of filtered non-carbonated water in addition to your juices. Herbal teas are another great option.
- Get plenty of rest. A cleanse can be tiring. Keep your schedule as light as possible and try to get to bed early! Listen to your body. It will tell you when to slow down.
- Take time to eliminate – During a cleanse your body releases accumulated toxins that may have built up for years. It is important to eliminate the toxins that are being released from your system during the cleansing process.
AFTER YOUR JUICE CLEANSE:
Congratulations – you’ve hit the reset button and detoxified your system! Now, we want to make sure that you are prepared to maintain and maximize the effects.
You are still in a detox mode for a few days after ending your cleanse so be mindful of what you put into your system. Make sure to drink plenty of water and pace yourself as you slowly reintroduce simple, whole foods. We recommend starting with salads, smoothies, soups, and juices while avoiding processed foods and animal products. Optimal post-cleanse foods are the same as pre-cleanse diet suggestions:
Steamed vegetables, fruits, vegetable broths, salads, smoothies, fresh juices and whole unprocessed foods.
Finally, remember to congratulate yourself YOU DID IT! You are on your way to a cleaner, healthier you!
*Please consult your Physician or Wellness Professional prior to cleansing to address any specific health conditions.*
Additional Delivery charges will apply for deliveries outside of Kingston. Packages will be shipped frozen.